[Haskell-cafe] Error in configure script for GHC

Jefferson Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:04:51 EDT 2008

Linux version 2.6.9-34.0.2.ELsmp (buildcentos at x8664-build.centos.org) (gcc
version 3.4.5 20051201 (Red Hat 3.4.5-2)) #1 SMP Fri Jul 7 18:22:55 CDT 2006

This is my version string if that helps...  I'd do the bootstrap build right
now, but hackage is down (I understand it's moving), and I can't get to the
instructions for bootstrapping.

--
I try to take things like a crow; war and chaos don't always ruin a picnic,
they just mean you have to be careful what you swallow.

-- Jessica Edwards