[Haskell-cafe] Re: System.Console.Readline stifleHistory Question

Daniel Kahlenberg d.kahlenberg at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:53:21 EDT 2008

OK,

I detected it was my own fail: I was misleaded by the creation of the
persistence file, which doesn't result from Readline.hs but simply
from the rlwrap utility I earlier piped in before the ghci call. For
those interested, the answer to the original question as usual from
the man page: option --histsize N for rlwrap does the job.

Maybe for a later discussion of using readline or some compatibility
library instead of the rlwrap tool on ms windows systems I will post
an extra message with a link.

Bye.