[Haskell-cafe] Re: Call Graph Tool?

Ivan Miljenovic Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 23:13:18 EDT 2008

C.M.Brown <cmb21 <at> kent.ac.uk> writes:
> I have approx. 100+ source files and I was wondering if anyone has a tool
> that would let me see a visual call graph for the source files; i.e. a
> visual hierarchy of which module is imported by what, and so forth.

For my maths honours thesis, I'll be writing a tool to help people understand
the relationships in their Haskell code.  I'm hoping to have a visualisation
component in there, but that's a relatively low priority.

Assuming I get it included, is there any features in particular you'd want to
see in there?  Note that if I do have it produce visualisations, they'll be
static images as part of an analysis report rather than being interactive.