[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: Cabalized, Self-Demoing, HStringTemplate-using HAppS Tutorial

tphyahoo tphyahoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:32:56 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tphyahoo <thomashartm... at googlemail.com>
Date: Jun 24, 7:26 pm
Subject: Cabalized, Self-Demoing, HStringTemplate-using HAppS Tutorial
To: HAppS

Hello HAppSers!

I have created a self-demoing, HStringTemplate-using intro to HAppS.

There is a live demo at

It is cabalized at

and should install fine with sudo cabal install happs-tutorial.

There is a darcs repo at

And a google project at

which currently isn't used, but who knows, maybe for the wiki or issue
tracking. (I started at google hosting before migrating to darcs.)

I have all kinds of additional lessons planned, but under the release
early/release often motto I'm letting it out in its embryonic state.