[Haskell-cafe] Lambda and closures in PHP -- could someone please comment?

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 18 06:38:00 EDT 2008

>>With respect, do you not think it'd be wiser for the community
>
>[snip]
>
>*disgusted*
>
>This is exactly the sort of message that haskell-cafe does not
>normally contain. Let's not start now.
>
>This is a civilized mailing list. Either comment on the nice
>gentlemen's PHP closure proposal from a language point of view, or
>don't say anything.
Paul: Uncivilised you say. Well, I would have thought the civilised
thing would be to share your concerns discretely with the list
moderator. Instead you've chosen to make a public show of it.
The Chinese have a saying, and I paraphrase - when you point the
finger of accusation at someone/something you have three pointing
back at yourself.

Paul