[Haskell-cafe] Fw: patch applied (ghc): Remove the OpenGL familyof libraries fromextralibs

Jefferson Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:29:13 EDT 2008

Scott, I couldn't have said it better. My impression has always been
that HOpenGL looks like OpenGL would have looked like if they'd had a
flexible language to work with when they desgned it.  My only quibble
would be with the documentation.  Is there any way out there for
haddock to produce a linked and indexed PDF, so that I can better
guess where one function will be relative to another that feels like
it ought to be related?