[Haskell-cafe] Re: Best book/tutorial on category theory and its applications

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 08:14:04 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:04:17 +0900, Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>>What do you think about "Categories and Computer Science (Cambridge Computer
>>Science Texts)" at
>I haven't read it, so I would need to review it before giving an
>opinion.  I shall keep it in mind, however; thank you for the

I have just added information on _Categories and Computer Science
(Cambridge Computer Science Texts)_ to the HaskellWiki; viz.:

Books and tutorials - HaskellWiki

Incidentally, my earlier references to books on category theory all
originally were obtained from the HaskellWiki page on Category Theory:

Category theory - HaskellWiki

You may find some other useful references there as well.

-- Benjamin L. Russell