[Haskell-cafe] win32: haddock: internal Haddock or GHC error?

Dmitri O.Kondratiev dokondr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:41:16 EDT 2008

Using GHC 6.8.2 and haddock in WinXP (SP3) I am trying to follow
instructions from "How to write a Haskell
Everything goes well, until I try to generate html documentation for the
project. Then I get the following errors:

C:\wks\haq>runhaskell Setup.lhs haddock --executables
Preprocessing executables for haq-0.0...
Running Haddock for haq-0.0...
Preprocessing executables for haq-0.0...
Warning: Cannot read C:/usr/ghc-6.8.2/doc/libraries/base\base.haddock:
   "Magic number mismatch: couldn't load interface file:
Skipping this interface.
Warning: main:Main: could not find link destinations for:
haddock: internal Haddock or GHC error:
0.0/html/haddock.css: openFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)

Any ideas how to solve this?