code.haskell.org vs darcs.haskell.org (was [Haskell-cafe] Enterprise Haskell AMQP library)

Alistair Bayley alistair at abayley.org
Tue Jan 29 04:34:56 EST 2008

On 29/01/2008, Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de> wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification! I added it to
>   http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell.org_domain
>  Can you insert the link to the web-submission system?

I've done this.

I also tried to request an account on code.haskell.org, but the server
complains about my public key:

  500 Internal Server Error
  SSH key looks incorrect

I pasted the key from this path (I use Putty and Pagaent on WinXP):
  C:\bayleya\putty\putty\id_dsa_pub.txt

This folder also contains id_dsa.ppk (that's what Pagaent uses), which
contains the same key, and also the private bit. The public key looks
like this:

---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----
Comment: "dsa-key-20040309"
AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAKs9yeNP35s4rSBDlJKQCC1nemVGd0zQAROFKeziCOGm
<blah blah blah>
W5zrOSga/U/Cfa2rIM8Ko/9QmjNCJKsJioC5OTZMwOF0+zBWFCNN73z5+Dz/+PL+
Xw==
---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----

and this is what I've pasted into the form. I've also tried trimming
it (removing the -- BEGIN and END, and the Comment) but no joy. Is
this the right thing to put into the form? If not, where can I find
it?

Thanks,
Alistair