[Haskell-cafe] parsec and bytestring; was: hxt memory useage

Clifford Beshers clifford.beshers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:08:23 EST 2008

It well might.  I believe you can do this yourself.  Jeremy Shaw wrote a
parser for Debian control files, which was useless on the really large
package index files.  He switched it over to using bytestrings and that
solved the problem.  You can find the code in a darcs repository at:
http://src.seereason.com/haskell-debian.  It may reference other libraries
hosted at that URL, which you can browse from the base URL.