[Haskell-cafe] Haskell web dev: Using Haskell and HAppS for Openomy API v2.0

Ian Sefferman iseff at iseff.com
Tue Jan 22 00:29:40 EST 2008

Indeed, from us at Openomy, we thank all those involved in HAppS for
their work, and more importantly, their help with all our questions
along the way. :)

We're happy to answer any questions anyone may have on our experience,
implementation, etc.

Ian

On 1/21/08, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:
> A deployment of HAppS, AlexJ et al's web framework for Haskell, at "openomy",
>
>     > The latest release of our API is written in Haskell using the new HAppS
>     > framework.
>
> The good news,
>
>     > Since being in production, we've so far found very few issues and
>     > everything runs quickly and smoothly. Haskell and HAppS have turned
>     > out to be a very nice addition to our stable of tools and services.
>
> See the review here,
>
>     http://blog.openomy.com/2008/01/case-study-using-haskell-and-happs-for.html
>
> Congratulations to Alex, Musasabi, Shapr, Igloo, Lemmih et al who've worked on
> getting HAppS into the real world! :)
>
> -- Don

Ian Sefferman
http://www.openomy.com | http://www.iseff.com