[Haskell-cafe] Haskell web dev: Using Haskell and HAppS for Openomy API v2.0

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Mon Jan 21 13:56:25 EST 2008

A deployment of HAppS, AlexJ et al's web framework for Haskell, at "openomy",

    > The latest release of our API is written in Haskell using the new HAppS
    > framework.

The good news,

    > Since being in production, we've so far found very few issues and
    > everything runs quickly and smoothly. Haskell and HAppS have turned
    > out to be a very nice addition to our stable of tools and services.

See the review here,

    http://blog.openomy.com/2008/01/case-study-using-haskell-and-happs-for.html

Congratulations to Alex, Musasabi, Shapr, Igloo, Lemmih et al who've worked on
getting HAppS into the real world! :)

-- Don