[Haskell-cafe] Haskell-Support in Ohloh

Reinier Lamers reinier.lamers at phil.uu.nl
Sat Jan 19 09:12:52 EST 2008

Op 17-jan-2008, om 1:21 heeft Joachim Breitner het volgende geschreven:

> They explicitly write that they want haskell support, and the oldest
> open bug report on their page is about this:
>
> http://labs.ohloh.net/ohcount/ticket/205
>
> So if anyone feels like programming some ruby (I guess they want it to
> be in that language as well) and wants to give the haskell community a
> chance for wider audience, give it a shot.
I used this rainy saturday to make a patch. It only took three lines
of Ruby or so, and some more work getting ohcount to build on my
machine and to make some unit tests. I submitted the patch to their
trac, http://labs.ohloh.net/ohcount/ticket/205 .

Reinier