[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Jobs

Tom Hawkins tomahawkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:25:06 EST 2008

Hi,

We have an opening for a software engineer, with the potential for a
lot of Haskell development.  Our group at Eaton
(http://www.eaton.com/) develops real-time control software for
vehicle and machinery applications.  This position is specifically for
the design and verification of hydraulic hybrid vehicle systems.
Think Toyota Prius, but with a accumulator
and hydraulic pump instead of a battery and an electric motor.  That,
and these vehicles can weight over 30,000 pounds.

The primary tasks would include vehicle software design, system
verification with simulation and possibly formal analysis, telemetry
development for remote diagnostics, and tool development to further
automate our design flows.

Currently we use Haskell for our in-house data analysis tools, and
some vehicles run code partially generated by a Haskell DSL.  We hope
to expand our use of Haskell, especially for simulation regression
suites -- maybe QuickCheck in combination with a system modeling and
verification DSL.

If interested, send a resume.

Thanks!

-Tom