[Haskell-cafe] haskellwiki and Project Euler

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Sun Feb 24 07:35:58 EST 2008

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, Daniel Fischer wrote:

> Agreed, and the page with the code may indeed be considered a valid
> contribution. However, it certainly would be more valuable if it wasn't bare
> code, but also included explanations of the mathematical or programmatical
> ideas behind it.
>
> The page with just the answers I cannot but find worthless.

As this is a wiki we're talking about, feel free to add content? Taking
things off it because they're not everything you want them to be is
definitely not appropriate, and "not valuable enough yet" generally has
little place in discussions about whether content belongs.

flippa at flippac.org

"I think you mean Philippa. I believe Phillipa is the one from an
alternate universe, who has a beard and programs in BASIC, using only
gotos for control flow." -- Anton van Straaten on Lambda the Ultimate