[Haskell-cafe] haskellwiki and Project Euler

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Sat Feb 23 18:59:57 EST 2008

> You're going the right way about having the answers published in more
> ways than just the Haskell wiki. I'm only making a prediction, not a
> threat.

Might be. And I've been over-angered.
Having the Haskell code for the solutions in the wiki might be legitimate, but
a) no code should be put there without the author's consent and
b) posting C/C++ code there indicates that the reason for that is to be a
spoil-sport, not to further learning/thinking Haskell.
The latter even more applies to publishing the bare answers.