[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Leksah 0.1 - Haskell IDE written in Haskell

Austin Seipp mad.one at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:11:25 EST 2008

>   gtk >=0.9.12,
>   glib >=0.9.12,
>   sourceview >=0.9.12,

These are all apart of gtk2hs:

http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/

For my build on Linux I had to pass a --enable-sourceview option to
./configure so that the sourceview package was picked up and built,
but I figure it's probably picked up automatically if installed.
On windows, I have no idea if the installer carries these things with it.

>   binary >=0.4.1

Binary can be found on hackage:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/binary

--
"It was in the days of the rains that their prayers went up,
not from the fingering of knotted prayer cords or the spinning