[Haskell-cafe] FP and Quality

Clifford Beshers clifford.beshers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:24:40 EST 2008

ICFP 2007 introduced a new category of paper called an "Experience Report",
which is not required to add to the body of research knowledge, but rather
report on the effectiveness of functional tools and methods in full-scale
projects.  You can read the official description in the call for papers:

The ICFP 2007 schedule lists all the experience reports here:

You can get the PDFs for the experience report (and talk slides) we wrote
describing our use of FP at Linspire here: