[Haskell-cafe] ANN: bimap 0.1 - a bidirectional map

Stuart Cook scook0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 22:40:51 EST 2008

Data.Bimap is a data structure that represents a bidirectional mapping
between two key types. A bimap has two type parameters; each value in
the bimap is associated with exactly one value of the opposite type.
In other words, it's a bijection between (subsets of) its argument
types.

The API is loosely based on Data.Map; feedback and suggestions are most welcome.

So far I've only tested it on GHC 6.6 on Linux/x86, with Cabal
1.2.3.0. Let me know if it works or breaks on other configurations.

Hackage:
  http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/bimap-0.1

Haddocks:
  http://code.haskell.org/~scook0/haddock/bimap/