[Haskell-cafe] Reading group for Programming Collective Intelligence

Creighton Hogg wchogg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:10:36 EST 2008

Hello Haskellers,

For those of your who aren't nose-deep in Real World Haskell at the
moment, I'd like to start a small group for the O'Reilly book
Programming Collective Intelligence*.  I think it might be very
instructive to convert the examples & exercises to Haskell.  I think
it would be good experience for doing neat applications in Haskell &
may provide opportunities for adding to Hackage if the book relies on
Python libraries that we don't have an equivalent for.

If anyone is interested, just e-mail me & I can work on the organization.

Cheers,
Creighton

* http://tinyurl.com/7x4rga