[Haskell-cafe] Cabal Install & Links to Source from Haddock Docs

R Hayes rfhayes at reillyhayes.com
Mon Dec 22 20:58:27 EST 2008

Thank you.  As it turns out, I was aware of that recipe.  What I
wanted was to be able to use cabal install's nice dependency following
features and still get source links in my documentation.

Personally, I feel that inclusion of source and docs should be the
DEFAULT for cabal, as well as for binary distributions of ghc.

-rhayes