[Haskell-cafe] The Haskell re-branding exercise

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sun Dec 21 15:41:40 EST 2008

Wonderful, Paul. Could you add your list of adjectives to the wiki page.

Note that the initial "deadline" was Dec 31, after which time we can
filter out dupes and narrow down the logos to about 5 or so different
directions to have a vote on. Anything you can do to help direct or
improve quality is welcome!

-- Don

paul: