[Haskell-cafe] Logos of Other Languages

Daniel van den Eijkel dvde at gmx.net
Sun Dec 21 13:58:23 EST 2008

what about such a variation? something between an ouroborob, a lambda
and a mermaid...

By the way: I mixed up something: My note, that the orouboros was used
as a logo for Heinz von Försters second order cybernetics, was not
correct. The correct note should have been: Heinz von Förster, the later
founder of the second order cybernetics, invented the ouroboros as a
logo for the american society for cybernetics.
http://www.asc-cybernetics.org/

daniel