[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: gitit 0.2 release - wiki using HAppS, git, pandoc

Anatoly Yakovenko aeyakovenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:03:19 EST 2008

This is pretty cool.  I was wondering how much work would it be for
gitit to be able to use markdown from the comment sections in source
files?  It would be a really good way to manage documentation.

Basically I would like to be able to point gitit at an existing git
repo, and have it provide a wiki interface to all the documentation so
developers can view and modify it.

Thanks,
Anatoly