[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: gitit 0.2 release - wiki using HAppS, git, pandoc

Hugo Pacheco hpacheco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:04:19 EST 2008

Hmm, I think I finally see the real problem.
At some point when logged in, the session expires and the wiki prompts again
for the login information. However, the cookies still assume we are logged
in and do not allow me to log in again.

The solution is to remove the cookies for the wiki server.
I think this is some kind of bug with the session state.

Regards,
hugo

--
www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco