[Haskell-cafe] Sending email from a Haskell program

Peter Gammie peteg42 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 11:11:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

Does anyone have a library for sending email from a Haskell program?
I'd like something portable and cabalised.

I note there is code in darcs to send email on Windows and UNIX-y
systems, and also something in WASH (I know not what). Apparently
there is an SMTP server of some kind (?) in HAppS, but I want to re-
use the system's MTA.

BTW is anyone else looking at the darcs codebase and thinking that
there are many useful libraries lurking there?

cheers
peter