[Haskell-cafe] Building "production stable" software in Haskell

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Mon Sep 17 12:08:24 EDT 2007

Neil Mitchell wrote:
>> Would you care to explain why you have this aversion to libs that aren't
>> bundled with ghc?
>
> They are less stable and have less quality control.

Surely you jest? I see no evidence of this, rather the contrary in fact.

Though I must admit the documentation situation for most of the ghc
bundled libs does seems to have improved a lot recently, so I could
imagine myself using some them if the need presented itself. I guess
they must have been put to shame by some of the other libs "out there" :-)

Regards
--
Adrian Hey