[Haskell-cafe] Data.Binary Endianness

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Sun Sep 16 07:08:16 EDT 2007

Stefan O'Rear wrote:
> "packages" is only for those libraries that are shipped with GHC.

It is? This is news to me. An obvious counter example seems to be
the collections package which has been put here. This is not shipped
with ghc and I'm not aware of any plans to do this. Perhaps if
this is the intention it would be better to call it "ghc-packages".

But darcs.haskell.org does seem to be a real mess and I do have a
hard time figuring out what's what here and how it's organised
(or even if it is organised :-)

Regards
--
Adrian Hey