[Haskell-cafe] Data.Binary Endianness

Sven Panne sven.panne at aedion.de
Sat Sep 15 14:38:14 EDT 2007

On Saturday 15 September 2007 20:09, Stefan O'Rear wrote:
> "packages" is only for those libraries that are shipped with GHC.

First of all, this fact would be new to me, furthermore this would be a highly
volatile categorization. Should URLs change when a package suddenly gets into
or was thrown out of boot-/extra-packages? I don't think so. The fact what is
shipped and what not is explicit in the ghc/libraries/{boot,extra}-libraries,
not in the structure of darcs.haskell.org. Packages which are hosted there
should be below, well, "packages". The toplevel directory is currently a bit
crowded and unstructured...

Cheers,
   S.