[Haskell-cafe] Tiny documentation request

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:33:11 EDT 2007

I agree about the top part. It's not very interesting, especially not
in a document used as a reference. Perhaps we could move it to the end
and provide an anchor link from the different modules down to their
package explanation.

A tip is to use Firefox's search as you type feature if you know the
module name.

Cheers,

Johan