[Haskell-cafe] Elevator pitch for Haskell.

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 4 18:50:40 EDT 2007

It's very nice, but I would say that anyone who needs an elevator pitch shouldn't be using or
working with Haskell.  Haskell is for people who already "get it".  I've had job offers from people
just because they knew I _liked_ Haskell, even though they weren't asking me to use it for the job.

OTOH, something like this might be useful for pitching Haskell to students, which is where the real
growth opportunities are (minds not yet closed).

Mike