[Haskell-cafe] Hawiki articles

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Mon Sep 3 09:17:29 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 14:57 +0200, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> In the current Haskell Wiki (haskell.org/haskellwiki) I found references
> to articles of the old Hawiki (haskell.org/hawiki), like OnceAndOnlyOnce
> and SeparationOfConcerns. Are the files still available somewhere?

Ditto for links to HaskellDB.  HaskellDB looks nice, but the online
documentation is scattered with broken links in all directions.

In order of appearance on Google:

http://haskelldb.sourceforge.net/ - some good info, but needs maintenance.  E.g. broken link to old wiki
http://www.haskell.org/haskellDB/ - downloads page claims last update in 1999(!)
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Database_interfaces/HaskellDB - more a catalog of historic rather than practical interest

I think it's fair to say the situation doesn't actually make it easy to
get started with one of the most central Haskell DB interfaces.

-k