[Haskell-cafe] defining mapPairs function

Alexteslin alexteslin at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 07:59:50 EDT 2007

Brent Yorgey wrote:

> On 8/29/07, Alexteslin <alexteslin at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I just came across with this question on the exam and can not think of
>> implementing it.
>

> Wait, is this an exam for a class you're taking?  Or just a problem from
> an
> exam that you're trying to solve for fun?  If the former, it really isn't
> appropriate to ask the list to solve the problem for you, or even for
> hints.  Your work on the exam should be your own.
>
> -Brent

Hi,

It is the former, but I sat an exam and trying to discuss my exam answers
which will make no difference to what so ever to an exam, as an exam
duration was 1.5 hours.  Which means that no matter how much i would like to
try to amend my answers, it is too late.  I merely trying to figure out if i
answered my questions right.