[Haskell-cafe] Re: Data.Unique not "safe" in concurrent environments (or brain burned)?

Neil Davies semanticphilosopher at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 1 07:13:07 EDT 2007

Let me answer this myself - brain burnt...

Of course it is OK, that is precisely the semantics of MVars - the are
empty or full, thus assuring the mutual exclusion between threads.

Been a hard week.....

Neil
... so the deeper question - why don't you realise these mistakes till
five minutes *after* you've pressed the send button....