[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Math.OEIS 0.1

Carl Witty cwitty at newtonlabs.com
Thu Oct 25 14:02:48 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 10:54 -0400, Brent Yorgey wrote:

>         The Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences should really
>         contain more
>         Haskell code for describing the sequences.
>
> Agreed!  I propose an "OEIS party" where we all sit around one day and
> submit Haskell code. =)
>
> (I'm only half joking...)

See
http://www.sagemath.org/hg/sage-main/file/cf44d55e626b/sage/combinat/sloane_functions.py for the very beginnings of an effort to write OEIS code in Python (for the SAGE computer algebra system).  (It looks like currently 130 sequences are implemented.)  Maybe this would be useful as a starting point.

The above hyperlink is for today's version of the file.  I couldn't
figure out how to link to the latest version, but this is an RSS feed
for updates to that file:
http://www.sagemath.org/hg/sage-main/rss-log/tip/sage/combinat/sloane_functions.py

Carl Witty