[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Math.OEIS 0.1

Sterling Clover s.clover at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:59:07 EDT 2007

If someone organized something like that, (or even a more extended
version like the ongoing attempts a while back to optimize for the
language shootout) I'd be totally in. Seems like a great way for
newer foax to take a crack at something useful and interact to get a
better handle on the language.

--S