[Haskell-cafe] On the verge of ... giving up!

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 14 10:12:50 EDT 2007

Vimal wrote:
> Wikipedia. Open an article, and you branch out like anything.
> Curiosity does kill the cat :(
>
> Yeah, this has always been a problem with me. Its like browsing

Whenever I do this, I usually end up reading about something utterly
unrelated. (Actually, I usually end up reading about things which are
toxic, explosive, flammable or corrosive... hmm, That's Not Good...)

I tried to use Wikipedia to learn about how to build digital filters...
this was a disaster. There is almost no useful information there! :-(