[Haskell-cafe] Hugs, dotnet, C#...

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Thu Oct 11 16:46:31 EDT 2007

Yes I have. I actually bought the few only F# books available. It's a
nice language, and an incredible amount of work. The Visual Studio
plugin also works well.

But somehow I found Haskell cleaner... Its laziness is a better for me ;-)

But I might switch back to F# someday, and then learning Haskell will
have helped a lot.