[Haskell-cafe] Adding GLUT package to WinHugs

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Wed Oct 10 12:50:24 EDT 2007

The precompiled WinHugs Sep 2006 does not seem to come with the GLUT
package.

Although I'm able to add packages to GHC (using Cabal), I failed doing
the same for WinHugs.

How can I add the GLUT package to WinHugs?

I tried starting MSYS, typed configure, which worked fine, but then
"make" fails.

Also typing runhugs Setup.hs configure fails with

runhugs: Error occurred
ERROR "c:\program
files\winhugs\packages\base\Text\ParserCombinators\ReadP.hs":156 -
Syntax error in type expression (unexpected `.')

Thanks for any help,
Peter Verswyvelen