[Haskell-cafe] Hugs, dotnet, C#...

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 04:07:19 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

There is a Dotnet tree in the Hugs source code files, which I believe
is what supports dotnet. As far as I am aware, it probably won't work.
A windows developer may be able to build it, but I've never tried.

You might also be interested to know that Yhc supports --dotnet to
generate a dotnet binary. I think it can FFI call the dotnet
framework, but I'm not sure.

IDE's are hard, and only Microsoft does them right - perhaps one day
if Haskell becomes popular enough we'll get something.

Thanks

Neil