[Haskell-cafe] trouble building "unix-22.214.171.124" on cygwin
vigalchin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:28:24 EST 2007
0) All work being done on cygwin. Version 6.8.1 of ghc.
1) I ran "runhaskell Setup.lhs configure" and did a "tail -f config.log"
in order to follow the config process.
2) Next I did the build "runhaskell Setup.lhs build" but there were
many include files referenced in HsUnix.h that couldn't be found, e.g.
sys/times.h, sys/resources.h, sys/wait.h, ....
3) I went back through the file config.log and all of the so-called
missing include files had supposedly been found during the config process.
4) Next I went to c:/cygwin/usr/include/sys and found all of the
so-called missing include files.
I am trying to get my confidence level up with respect to the
config/build/install (and along with darcs and haddock) process up high so I
can make a significant contribution to the Haskell effort. please .. any
help will be appreciated.
Kind regards, Vasya
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe