[Haskell-cafe] The Monad.Reader - Call for Copy

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Nov 26 10:47:23 EST 2007

				Call for Copy
			The Monad.Reader - Issue 10

I would like to welcome articles for the anniversary issue of The
Monad.Reader.

* The Monad.Reader *

The Monad.Reader is an electronic magazine about all things Haskell.
It is less-formal than journal, but somehow more enduring than a wiki-
page. There have been a wide variety of articles, including: exciting
code fragments, intriguing puzzles, book reviews, tutorials, and even
half-baked research ideas.

* Submission Details *

Get in touch with me if you intend to submit something -- the sooner
you let me know what you're up to, the better.

Please submit articles for the next issue by e-mail (wss at
cs.nott.ac.uk) to me before

   ** January 25, 2008 **

Articles should be written according to the guidelines available from

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

Please submit your article in PDF, together with any source files you
used. The sources will be released together with the magazine under a
BSD license.

If you would like to submit an article, but have trouble with LaTeX
please let me know and we'll sort something out.

Looking forward to your submission,

   Wouter