[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] AmeroHaskell

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:45:59 EST 2007

On 11/17/07, Derek Elkins <derek.a.elkins at gmail.com> wrote:
> However, to put things in motion for something concrete at all, we're
> hoping to put together a meeting taking place in the Portland area as
> that seems most convenient to the most people who had registered
> interest in AmeroHaskell and an easy place to find a venue.  In that
> vein, while no plans have been made, something aimed for the
> January/February time-frame and probably hosted by Galois, if they are
> willing, has been discussed.

In Portland, we've already had the first pdxfunc meeting:
http://groups.google.com/group/pdxfunc

While billed as a functional programming user group rather than a
Haskell-specific group, we shouldn't duplicate effort.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * catamorphism.org * Often in error, never in doubt
"I don't know whether I believe in me, but I still believe in my