[Haskell-cafe] Building Haskell stuff on Windows

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 18:49:22 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 23:20 +0100, Arthur van Leeuwen wrote:

> With kind regards, Arthur. (Who will surely do more Windows development
> 	with Haskell soonish)

Good! We need more developers to help us with windows stuff. We're in
this difficult situation where half of our users use Windows (according
to the GHC survey) but the vast majority of developers use Linux,
several use Mac OS and approximately 3 use Windows as their primary
platform. So supporting Windows becomes difficult.

Duncan