AW: [Haskell-cafe] Problems with HaXml -- ghc cant find the libs

Björn orange_lion at gmx.de
Sun May 27 11:32:57 EDT 2007

Hey,

Ghc-pkg list says: "... HaXml-1.13.2, ..." so that should be alright.

yes I've compiled using the --make switch...

My Programm is something simple right now:

Module bjoern where
Import HaXml
Import IO
Main = putStrLn "hello world"

But it always fails to import the lib...

This is what I type to compile it in the shell:
ghc --make bjoern