[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Haskell Chess

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 07:54:06 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 12:14 +0100, Maxime Henrion wrote:

> I stepped onto your mail and found it particularly interesting since
> I'm currently writing a chess client in Haskell, using GTK+, glade
> and the nice Cairo library :-).  It is called LambdaChess!

Cool! When you have something you want to show off, we could always do
with more expositions & screen shots etc for the Gtk2Hs website like the
things we've got here:

http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/archives/category/screenshots/

And I'm glad someone is using the new SVG module that got added in the
latest Gtk2Hs release :-)

Duncan