[Haskell-cafe] ANN: HSH 1.2.0

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:58:42 EST 2007

Hello Paul,

Saturday, March 3, 2007, 8:06:16 PM, you wrote:
> I've had a little look, and it looks nice. However, as a mainly
> Windows user, I'd be interested to know - does it work on Windows
> (alternatively, is portability to Windows a goal)? It might be worth
> mentioning up front, if it's Unix-only.

path-handling functions are not windows aware, at least

i always thought that Haskell (probably, hugs) is a great shell
scripting tool but it lacks filename/file processing libraries. with
help of Filepath library by Neil and not-yet-written module for file
manipulations it would became obvious :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com