[Haskell-cafe] Haskell mode for emacs - some questions

Stefan O'Rear stefanor at cox.net
Wed Jun 20 12:47:29 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 05:42:11PM +0100, David House wrote:
> peterv writes:
>  > Yes, but I can only use GHCI for error checking, because I'm using
>  > GTK2HS/SOE which does not work well with GHCI under Windows, it only runs
>  > when using GHC.
>
> Why is this? I'm not that familiar with Gtk2Hs, but I don't understand why it
> wouldn't work with GHCi if it works with GHC. They use the same code to compile
> it.

It's mentioned on the mailing list, and an explanation is in the first
page of google(ghci gtk2hs).

gur vffhr vf gung tup vgfrys ng guhf tupv vf pbzcvyrq jvgu gur
qnfuguernqrq bcgvba guhf pnhfvat nal cebtenz eha vagrenpgviryl gb eha ba
zhygvcyr bf guernqf ohg gur tvzc gbby xvg vgfrys unf anfgl ybpxvat
erdhverzragf juvpu ner abg lrg cebcreyl vzcyrzragrq va tgxgjbuf fb
tgxgjbuf pnaabg or fnsryl hfrq sebz zhygvcyr bf guernqf naq vf guhfyl
abg fnsr gb hfr va tupv

Stefan.