[Haskell-cafe] Haskell mode for emacs - some questions

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:42:11 EDT 2007

peterv writes:
 > Yes, but I can only use GHCI for error checking, because I'm using
 > GTK2HS/SOE which does not work well with GHCI under Windows, it only runs
 > when using GHC.

Why is this? I'm not that familiar with Gtk2Hs, but I don't understand why it
wouldn't work with GHCi if it works with GHC. They use the same code to compile
it.

On the other hand, you could always just set up a Makefile (which is pretty
trivial) and use M-x compile (which you should bind to a key if you use it a
lot).

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com