[Haskell-cafe] HopenGL

Ruben Zilibowitz r.zilibowitz at student.unsw.edu.au
Fri Jun 8 05:05:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks. I eventually figured it out by doing pretty much what you
suggested with Lines.hs. I discovered that the thing that made lines
come out only in black was:
lighting $= Enabled
So disabling lighting before drawing lines and re-enabling it
afterwards allows me to draw colored lines now. Thanks for the
suggestions.

Ruben